Jets and pipes

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 6:53 AM, locogato11283 said:

Stock is 25/210. FMF will likely fall about 27.5/280.

Pipe performance is directly related to the motor build. There is not one pipe that will work on every motor.

I have a stock banshee with FMF powercore2 exhaust 27.5/290 jets with just air filter’s no box and it won’t start Do you know what the problem is?

11 hours ago, yamaha97shee said:

I have a stock banshee with FMF powercore2 exhaust 27.5/290 jets with just air filter’s no box and it won’t start Do you know what the problem is?

As in, it won't start immediately after installing those mods?

If so, check that the choke cross over hose is installed. also check the orange or black coil wires didn't get knocked loose.

On 2/12/2023 at 8:22 AM, hoppedupandcutdown said:

As in, it won't start immediately after installing those mods?

If so, check that the choke cross over hose is installed. also check the orange or black coil wires didn't get knocked loose.

So I found a video on youtube to adjust the carbs and got it running but only the left exhaust pipe warmed up, while the right one was cold. do you know what the problem would be?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 7:48 AM, Boricua in Stafford said:

Good morning everybody, can someone tell me what are the stock size jets on a banshee and what is the biggest size we can go to with FMF pipes. Also what are the best performing pipes you guys think. 
thank you

Grand River Racing has the best performing pipes