Is My Shee Starvin For Gas?

haha yeah the local josh thats the one! :P well i called my buddy up cuz he wanted to by the d-slides off me... well he said dont get the 33's... were settin this up for a trail rider which thats what i mostly do... he said itll be crazy off the line and in acceleration wise... and i run roads once or twice a year... and he said its still gonna rip on top end too... just not as much as it would with 33's.... so he should be settin me up right and well be sure to jet right so it should be good :) i hope and with cpis... thatll help on top end as well

• 1 month later...

I've got pretty much what you are getting done and run the 33's. Great for dragging but honestly not too bad for trail riding and puttin around. And I still have the top end with the 33's. I also run a 17 front sprocket. I would imagine you could probably get away with the 33's for trails if you gear down the front a bit, say to a 13 or keep it stock at 14. Either way I think I would go with a 30 at the minimum with the porting you are getting done along with the CPI's. Also CPI is a high end pipe, why not go with an FMF application if you mainly are going to trail ride. I mostly drag with my buds and ride the pits around here with SOME trail riding so the CPI's and 33's are a great choice. Just my thoughts and good luck with your shee. B)

I've got a 4mm stroker/5mm longrod and run 34 pj's and they seem to work pretty good but I have been thinking of getting some bigger carbs. I think with the crank, port work and cpi pipes I can flow so much more. So I would at least get a set of 34 mm carbs, but that is just what I like. :D