Ds-650 Vs Banshee

What kind of race are we talking about because i could see a Dog Shit keep up if we were on pavement but let a shee wind up with the tires loose on dirt and the rev just dosen't seem to come down, try shifting faster throught the gears guys the dog shit trans shifts slow. :lol:

You're smokin some serious shit there. A shee's main problem is traction, so how are you going to say a stock shee is going to beat a 4 stroke which is known to find traction better since it doesn't rev as fast? Asphault is the best surface to race on... excellent traction, less wheel spin, and a higher probability that a 4 stroke with it's low end torque is gonna pull a wheelie and have to set it down, which causes it to loose speed. Basically from your statement, you're saying a shee with less traction and more wheel spin has a higher chance of beating another quad in a drag. If that's correct, then I guess I need to start dragging on ice with bald tires and no studs. :rolleyes:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of race are we talking about because i could see a Dog Shit keep up if we were on pavement but let a shee wind up with the tires loose on dirt and the rev just dosen't seem to come down, try shifting faster throught the gears guys the dog shit trans shifts slow. :lol:

I feel much, much stupider for even reading that. I am still trying to figure out what it said. All I got out of it was something about dog shit.,....

I feel much, much stupider for even reading that. I am still trying to figure out what it said. All I got out of it was something about dog shit.,....

smell like dog shit! taste like dog shit!must be dog shit!

the DS-650 was stock exept for it's K&N power kit! :huh:!! I rode the DS-650 and it was pretty fun but it felt a lil big for me, The powerband is kinda like a 2 stroke!!!But i would still trake my shee over a DS-650 cuz they are too big for me and it cost a lil more for some modz.

the DS-650 was stock exept for it's K&N power kit! :huh:!! I rode the DS-650 and it was pretty fun but it felt a lil big for me, The powerband is kinda like a 2 stroke!!!But i would still trake my shee over a DS-650 cuz they are too big for me and it cost a lil more for some modz.

i dont know man banshees... you gotta buy two of everything. thats the only drag about em... but its worth every dime when the powerband hits

WTF??? Why is this even a discussion? Quit being a pussy and go out there and roost all over any DS650 that wants to line up. If you can't handle a 650, you should stick to trailriding. Why don't you get a job and buy some pipes for yourself instead of waiting for dady to buy 'em for you. Banshee crazy kid, don't you know you are suposed tobe 16 to ride a Banshee? As for that dude's fat wife with a wheelie bar on a stock 650, if I saw a set up like that out at Glamis, I would laugh my ass off and then I would commence to fly by that wal-mart lookin piece of shit 650 like it was standing still. Here's an idea Forcefed, put your wife on a diet so she won't need a wheelie bar!

I have never been beaten by a 650. If you have, you are a disgrace.

I rode a DS, they are fun to ride and wouldn't mind having one myself for a second quad. But beating a banshee, hell no! It would need a lot of mods, more than a K&n and pipes. I raced my friend on his stock banshee and got spanked, and this DS had both. There are a few quads that will beat a stock banshee, but the DS is not one of them.

Hey wise guy. the faster the wheels spin the faster to top speed, I've been dirt racing for a number of years and when you come through a corner nearly stopped and drop the cluch in third now ground grabing 4 stroker will have a chance. If you get the tires to 60 or 70 mph right away the shee will catch up very soon after.

the faster the wheels spin the faster to top speed

Indeed. However, if those "spinning tires" never hook up to the ground, than you will not be going anywhere. You must be drunk....... :o:blink::rolleyes: Yep, spinning the tires wins races. :rolleyes: That's why funny cars heat the tires to make them stick, and the first one to lose traction, and create the 'spinning tire" effect loses. EVERY time. yep, just light the tires up and you will be at the end of the track......... :unsure:

WTF??? Why is this even a discussion? Quit being a pussy and go out there and roost all over any DS650 that wants to line up. If you can't handle a 650, you should stick to trailriding. Why don't you get a job and buy some pipes for yourself instead of waiting for dady to buy 'em for you. Banshee crazy kid, don't you know you are suposed tobe 16 to ride a Banshee? As for that dude's fat wife with a wheelie bar on a stock 650,  if I saw a set up like that out at Glamis,  I would laugh my ass off and then I would commence to fly by that wal-mart lookin piece of shit 650 like it was standing still. Here's an idea Forcefed, put your wife on a diet so she won't need a wheelie bar!

I have never been beaten by a 650. If you have, you are a disgrace.

A stock banshee will get beaten by a DS. End of discussion. And you woofin' smack about someone's wife, that is disgraceful in itself. How old are you? There should be an age limit, and perhaps an IQ test before they dish you out access to the internet. It should be a priveledged, liscensed right. I couldn't even believe I was reading that halitosis like bull shit flying out of that man pleaser you call a mouth. :rolleyes: Why don't you stop attacking people on here with your nonsense. You have never been beat by a DS because you proably haven't even raced.... :blink::ph34r: Sit back there chief, glance over at your purple drapes, and finish up your earth science homework...... Oh wait, it's winter recess.... :unsure:

P.S.

DING!!! Fries are done. Would you like an apple pie with that????