Banshee is a classic now and open to new builds.

On 7/29/2022 at 12:23 AM, SemperChaos said:

Well, I was not into the yfz 450 stuff on a banshee before. However after my conversation there is alot to be gained there. The guys who bought all the laeger jigs out of france are making a banshee with 450ish front suspension. That would be the one to copy if a guy was going to do that. A note on the lonestar frame, I believe that frame has a improved rear shock location.

I paid to have a YFZ geometry banshee frame done. It was designed so that any yfz parts will bolt up. Only specific parts would be a lengthened yfz steering stem to clear the higher banshee tank, and a custom rear no link shock for your application. Jigs are not fancy, but would enable you to get a unit produced, and then build a production jig based off that. Let me know if you’re interested in renting the jig. I don’t know that I want to sell it out right as I still want the ability to do repairs on my junk if needed. 

11 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

I paid to have a YFZ geometry banshee frame done. It was designed so that any yfz parts will bolt up. Only specific parts would be a lengthened yfz steering stem to clear the higher banshee tank, and a custom rear no link shock for your application. Jigs are not fancy, but would enable you to get a unit produced, and then build a production jig based off that. Let me know if you’re interested in renting the jig. I don’t know that I want to sell it out right as I still want the ability to do repairs on my junk if needed. 

Lez see some photos

• Like 1

1 hour ago, specialblend07 said:

Nice. Did you ever finish it? I saw these several years back I think. Curious what it looks like all together!

It hasn’t been touched since I ordered all the Ti components. Just been to busy  to finish. Got a full truck build going and booked 12 months out on renovations. Probably time to get my shit together…

4 minutes ago, trickedcarbine said:

It hasn’t been touched since I ordered all the Ti components. Just been to busy  to finish. Got a full truck build going and booked 12 months out on renovations. Probably time to get my shit together…

So, like the rest of us who did custom builds, you will be selling it shortly 😁

1 minute ago, locogato11283 said:

How much?

Way more then the $1500 this fella is hoping to build frames for. Honestly the frame was about $4500 to build, and all the Rath Ti stuff is closer to $5500. Race Tech hardware is a little over $2k. PEPs were about $4k. All the other stuff like controls, shifter, brakes, lines, etc is stupid. 

16 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

Way more then the $1500 this fella is hoping to build frames for. Honestly the frame was about $4500 to build, and all the Rath Ti stuff is closer to $5500. Race Tech hardware is a little over $2k. PEPs were about $4k. All the other stuff like controls, shifter, brakes, lines, etc is stupid. 

You spent how much on this frame?!?!?!?!? Brett....tisk tisk tisk....

• Haha 1