Air Filters

JG1

17 minutes ago, JG1 said:

Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. Pics to follow. 

Recieved the K&N filters today. Should I spray a light coat of oil on them, or are they coated sufficiently from the factory?

The RU1770 comes pre-oiled. The proper re-oil amount (after cleaning) is 17ml.

I bought the K&N oil in the aerosol bottle. Not sure how’d I’d measure 17ml with that. Did I purchase the wrong oil?

Just spray a light coat on them when they need serviced. Let them sit for 30 min to soak. Look on the inside and outside for light patches and touch up where you see fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Schweet97Z said:

Just spray a light coat on them when they need serviced. Let them sit for 30 min to soak. Look on the inside and outside for light patches and touch up where you see fits.

Awesome, thanks!

Took delivery this morning. Took a couple pics but unable to upload them....says I exceeded the max file size. 

Any suggestions where I can pick up a full set of race plastics? These are showing a decent amount of wear. Nothing horrible, but I’m anal and want replace. 

^^^*this(tapatalk)

Fenders in for sale ad section

Fullbore available new

Thanks. I just ordered black plastics off Amazon. Race cut front fender. The rear I'm gonna drag cut it. Bought a jigsaw and blow torch. New black gripper seat cover. Should look good. Also ordered a polished stator cover from Mod Quad

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Couple issues with the banshee.

1) It wont idle long before it dies. I have to figure out how to adjust the idle with these two lectron carbs

2) The bike seems to be bogging down, then it will get crisp, then bog again. Previous owner said it needs to be opened up to clear out?

3) The lights are working. Previous owner said wiggle the wiring around or make sure its grounded?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk