Any unwanted parts

smonnat_1

I’m pretty much starting from scratch. I bought a rolling chassis banshee that came with a complete bottom end about a month ago, looking to build it back. (Yes I know just buying a complete quad is probably cheaper, but I’d rather build). Basically just looking to buy a parts lot that contains anything really. All I have is pretty much a dry bones rolling chassis. Looking to buy fenders, cylinders, head, seat, gas tank, carbs. Just miscellaneous stuff really. I have a sand blaster and do my own powder coating so re-finishing any parts isn’t a factor for me. If you have a bunch of random parts lying around let me know. I’m interested in unwanted parts lots and the major things I listed about. Pm me with info, prices, or pictures. Thanks again

im  near albany ny i have 87 red and white plastic ,a couple stock heads,2 sets of stock carbs , a couple sets of pipes, a ultra cross rear works shock rebuilt with zero hrs, and other misc. oarts . let me know if you need anything.  

18 minutes ago, nyb said:

im  near albany ny i have 87 red and white plastic ,a couple stock heads,2 sets of stock carbs , a couple sets of pipes, a ultra cross rear works shock rebuilt with zero hrs, and other misc. oarts . let me know if you need anything.  

I’m only about 2 1/2 hours from Albany. I’m a little north west of you, up near Watertown. Definatly interested any parts you’d be willing to sell. What kind of pipes do you have? Really need a complete top end, carbs, intake, seat, gas tank. I’m sure after I get cleaning and building I’ll find out her parts I need. But for the most part want to get some parts gathered up before I start building Lol

i have cylinders also but left side needs a sleeve,right side need bored at 64.00 now. also have pro design intake  but for larger carbs and stock intakes along with a bunch of other crap. pipes are painted black fmf and an old set of psi(had a new ends welded on with orings )never used from what i read low rpm pipes. ill send a pm with my number

• 4 weeks later...

How much you want for a set of white front uncut fenders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk