Driveline STD Heavy duty clutch kit

Papalala

So the other day I bought the driveline heavy duty kit, and after installing the new springs I realized they made the clutch much harder to pull no matter how I adjust the pancake bearing. I ended up putting stock springs with the driveline friction plates and steel plates. Would it in any way hurt more than help? I know the driveline springs are probably better, but I cant stand a stiff clutch. Also if I install the driveline springs would they become leaner with time? I mean are they hard to pull just because they are brand new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys advise me to put back the heavy duty springs or keep the stock ones? For now my bikes only pipes and filter, I replaced my clutch because I will be installing a new ported engine soon. I assume I will have to put the heavy duty springs back when I do so. But for the hydraulic lever, how good are the chinese copies of them and can u link me one? Also would it be easy to pull with a hydraulic lever and heavy duty springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk