521 build questions

I am. Going  to do 521 build on my banshee and. I have about 4,000. Budget. I ride trails and  mx track and some street. Can anyone help me out on all the parts brands that u recommend or were best place to purchase from and. Best. Prices. But. Still not jepordizimg quality . And do I want a tranny that I can shit without clutch up or down and have 2 threw 6 gear .  along with a  lock up clutch set up. If I ride mx track . or would I be better off with normal tranny with having to use good old clutch fashion . and what size of carbs should I use to get most power from and whats the best type to use electron or pwk. Really. What im looking for kinda is a complete parts list and best and fastest shipping  retailer. And whats the best aftermarket 200 watt stater to buy 

Your best bet is to contact a site sponsor and get everything you need. You will get the best advice, setup and price calling and talking to one builder rather than trying to piece it together. There is no good aftermarket stator. Buy a couple so when it fails you have an extra.

That is a matter of personal preference and I haven't done business with all of them so its hard to say. All of them have be vetted and are good people to deal with. If I wanted a 521 cub or serval Redline would be at the top of my list with FAST, Powerline and Wicked close behind. Again there are several other sponsor that I'm sure are equally good to work with, I just haven't personally.

New cases, trenched and bored, LED pipes, Ported SuperServal, coolhead, pwk 39mm, upp intakes, filters, 10mill billet crank, straight cuts gears , cost me about 7000USD.

I already had the tranny and all the clutch/magneto stuff.

Im not sure you will make it for 4000$

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Robbford83 said:

I am. Going  to do 521 build on my banshee and. I have about 4,000. Budget. I ride trails and  mx track and some street. Can anyone help me out on all the parts brands that u recommend or were best place to purchase from and. Best. Prices. But. Still not jepordizimg quality . And do I want a tranny that I can shit without clutch up or down and have 2 threw 6 gear .  along with a  lock up clutch set up. If I ride mx track . or would I be better off with normal tranny with having to use good old clutch fashion . and what size of carbs should I use to get most power from and whats the best type to use electron or pwk. Really. What im looking for kinda is a complete parts list and best and fastest shipping  retailer. And whats the best aftermarket 200 watt stater to buy 

Is you ride track, spend money on suspension. You do not need a fucking 521 for MX.

Your budget, way too small for your desired goal.

You do not want an override trans as you don't downshift them.

They are lectron and if you don't know how to use the metering rods, stay away.

Best stator is a GT stator.

If you are really doing MX, maybe stick with a 421 serval and good chassis.

421 serval 

fmf or pt pipes

single carb 

trans shift star, billet baskit, and needle pusher 

Spend the rest on the chassis/a arms and shocks or start with the chassis first.

other things that are nice a better bar setup, maybe with stem, teather kill switch, race cut wiring harness, pro pegs or nerfs...