I went in, got some repairs to do.

Soooooo, it happened fast, I was getting out of a corner in a sand pit, was spinning a lot like usual, i shifted from 2 to 3 gear on a small slope and the shee bite me in the ass, pretty simple. I did kind of a wheelie, grab bar saved my ass, but I went on the ground sideways.

When I fell, I was not going fast but the left side got kind of stuck in the dirt and the bike stopped pretty quick. I didn't have any injuries, not even a scratch, was just a little bit sore in the neck .

But I bent some stuff.

Handle bar, left tie rod and balls joints, upper left a-arm, left light bracket and a dent on my right pipe (probably a kick with my heel when falling)

Where do you get your tie rod end??

Can I order a upper left arm only, or I should order a complete left side or a complete new set???

I will try to work on the bent pipe, there is several ways to do it. In the worst case, I will send it to Arlan this winter.

Thx.

03794fe121c02bd8782d4341a09c91eb.jpg6dd33dceca363f8509afda582fb571a1.jpg5034b58108e998a18a1b872bcdeac418.jpg50b3d37d508a829ebedbc0c57ad8ac3e.jpg5b0121f9d5c5070f8b6cedababeacd5e.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, lastnline75 said:

You must get a free breadless sub sandwich every time you say the word Alba on here...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mike takes care of me, that's for sure.. But he also hooks up everyone that I have sent to him.

I just can't justify the $$$ on Roll or other expensive brand after seeing the Alba LT arms..

The welds look good, they feel solid and they are half the price.

I've already launched them off some terraces at our farm and at the local hillclimb. Good to go.

The only thing I didn't like was the crap powdercoat, so I had my local guy redo them.

Nickel please...."justify the money"..you dont "need" a million dollar dm motor either but ya got 3. These things are shit heaps anyways. We all know theres no return on this junk....thats why they arent called investments!🤣

Mike takes care of me, that's for sure.. But he also hooks up everyone that I have sent to him.
I just can't justify the $$$ on Roll or other expensive brand after seeing the Alba LT arms..
The welds look good, they feel solid and they are half the price.
I've already launched them off some terraces at our farm and at the local hillclimb. Good to go.
The only thing I didn't like was the crap powdercoat, so I had my local guy redo them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lastnline75 said:

Nickel please...."justify the money"..you dont "need" a million dollar dm motor either but ya got 3. These things are shit heaps anyways. We all know theres no return on this junk....thats why they arent called investments!🤣

You're part right, but where we run a 421 Cub won't do what my 24DM will do.. That's the difference.