Mid range stumble

42 minutes ago, christoph.tamz said:

I put them on myself. I paid 65 for an hours labor.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

EL O freaking El 

18 bucks to build a tester at home and DIY

if it truly isnt leaking, Id start at a 162 main, CEL needle in the middle, 48 pilot with 1 turn out on air screws.  Id do a plug chop first to see how the main jet looks. that should be enough jets for that setup. 

Edited by Ayesully810

• 3 weeks later...
My bike also stumbles a little on the Dyno between 4 to 6000rpm, builder says it is a common problem when running race gas with only 185 psi compression, he likes 220 psi for strait 110

220 for straight race fuel ? Never heard that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/11/2018 at 6:29 AM, strongweld said:

My bike also stumbles a little on the Dyno between 4 to 6000rpm, builder says it is a common problem when running race gas with only 185 psi compression, he likes 220 psi for strait 110

Not sure who your builder is, but it is NOT common to stumble between 4k to 6k @185psi on race gas. 185psi is more than plenty to burn the fuel. 220psi is entirely too much for a dune bike. Not to mention harder then hell on bearings. I wouldnt even run my alky bikes at 220psi cause there isnt enough, if any, gains to out weigh the strain on the engine. 

2 hours ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Not sure who your builder is, but it is NOT common to stumble between 4k to 6k @185psi on race gas. 185psi is more than plenty to burn the fuel. 220psi is entirely too much for a dune bike. Not to mention harder then hell on bearings. I wouldnt even run my alky bikes at 220psi cause there isnt enough, if any, gains to out weigh the strain on the engine. 

kick starting that sucker would be a PITA lol

The only time I've ever liked that much compression is when I ran 1/8th mile oval. But any time you're running all the way through the gears and revving it out,by hate just to much compression for a banshee motor. Some 250R stuff does ok with that, not these twins though.