Build Help/Options

He likes to not take responsibility for sending wrong parts (obviously his fault) does not ship on time, or refund when necessary.... I did 3 minutes of research and figured this out.....

Your money, do whatever the hell you want with it.

He likes to not take responsibility for sending wrong parts (obviously his fault) does not ship on time, or refund when necessary.... I did 3 minutes of research and figured this out.....

Your money, do whatever the hell you want with it.

Doesn’t seem like somebody I’d want to spend money with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the difference between the cost of a 4 mil driveline and 7 mil driveline motor are not far off. your only paying extra for case work and a crank. 

a well built 4 mil will take care of a 450 no problem. 

is your banshee stock? I thought you bought the driveline kit a long time ago? 

the difference between the cost of a 4 mil driveline and 7 mil driveline motor are not far off. your only paying extra for case work and a crank. 
a well built 4 mil will take care of a 450 no problem. 
is your banshee stock? I thought you bought the driveline kit a long time ago? 

I bought a 392 drive line kit on my last banshee sold it that’s was sort of a flip n’ sell bike to purchase the new set up for this banshee my old banshee was a 98 this is a 90

A stock cylinder 4 mil should walk all over them. Don’t forget a promod trans. Once you start making power they don’t like to shift. Then you should think about basket , inner/outer hub a good clutch. New eccentric screw n washer , clutch washer. Shift shaft if it’s loose on the claw end . These are some of the little things that will get you beat 

A stock cylinder 4 mil should walk all over them. Don’t forget a promod trans. Once you start making power they don’t like to shift. Then you should think about basket , inner/outer hub a good clutch. New eccentric screw n washer , clutch washer. Shift shaft if it’s loose on the claw end . These are some of the little things that will get you beat 

I have heard a shit ton about your stock cylinder ported banshee before I even owned a banshee lol

1. Pick a builder. Redline, Driveline, FAST, Surf, Sleeper. I’ve never personally dealt Sleeper him but many have and continue to.

2. Talk to them. Tell them your budget and your goals.

3. (The part no one does) Listen to their recommendations.

4. Send the parts and write the check.

Banshee builders make it painfully simple to make power.