***keep Banshee Alive Petition***

acracing55

Here by members, as a sad story begans we (several) have heard about the shutdown production line of the best quad alive, the shee. We ask you as riders and shee lovers to keep it alive. There has been news going around from shops and other boards that the production of 2-strokes including banshees will end in 2006. Here everyone that is a true member or guest that has got the great expeirence to ride a shee or has one or even if you have heard the great things about it leave your comment on why you think they should not stop the production of these 2-strokes. Thanks all help greatly appr. Suourisly replies only......

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will start it.... I think if the banshee goes Yamahas business will shoot down like a rocket. I would never buy another yamaha product again if they stopped making the best quad alive. I think it would be crazy to stop selling the top fastest best dragracing quad alive.

Michael Hammons,

Banshee hq member

I'm with ya... i had ridden many quads but just the past summer i purchased a 2001 shee. lets just say, after ridinig thumpers all my life, hitting that powerband put the biggest smile on my face. Its a shame that the yamaha corp. will drive the banshee into its own grave. IF that day comes, ill be flyin my flag half staff forsure....

Matt

I do think that it will be a bad move for Yamaha. Why would you stop making the best and fastest atv out there. Yamaha's business will slow way down. I think that if this happens then the banshees resale value will jump up just like Hondas 250r. If any of you have stocks in Yamaha you better sell them before this happens!!!

i'm with you all the way there will still be lots of banshees around but yamahas sales will go down quite a lot if they do stop makeing the banshee and i was wondering is it yamahas choise to stope makeing it or will they be forced to stop makeing 2-strokes

They should have the choice. But they could atleast fight it. Yall agree? Yamaha would be sorry for sticking it away their profits and pocket money will go down w/ me. You can forget me spending 300.00 a month w/ them anymore if they stop making it.....

what the hell do you spend 300$ a month?

SCREW THEM TREE HUGGERS THEY CAN GO TO HELL!!! I think its ridiculous that they are gettin rid of 2 strokes. How much polution do you think a little fourwheeler can put out??? its not like there are millions of fourwheelers out there that are two strokes all riding at the same time like cars. I bet 2 stroke quads and sleds put out an 1/8th of the polution that cars and trucks do all together. Those tree huggers should look into this shit more because they are stupid and should all go to hell.

It's hard to believe that they would stop production on the banshee. It's still a great selling quad and my local yamaha shops are saying they sell more banshees than any other ATV. If they want to quit making banshees, so be it. The banshee is the only yamaha I'd ever own, and if there's no banshee, then I don't buy yamaha. B)