My 03 build

13 hours ago, gusto said:

I sold Pro Circuits for CPI and notice no difference, even less power on my old 4 mil stocker.

this just reinforces what I thought about pro Circuits. 

Can anyone tell me again why so many people love T5s?

nice bike!!!!

Dirt wheels and lack of just knowing.

Jayzx10r,

The Pro Circuits fit pretty well.  The right side head pipe clears the frame with a decent amount of room.  You will want to pay attention to your clutch cable and coolant line coming out of the water pump just to make sure they don't hit the head pipe.  The left side head pipe is a little closer to the upright frame tube in-front of the head and gets a little close on the side of the head.  The spot were the left head pipe had me scratching my head the most was with fuel line routing.  I ended up molding a fuel line to tuck behind the crossover tube and under the head pipe to make sure it stayed away from the heat. 

With the pipe connection to the spark arrestors, they fit well on both sides but are VERY close to the frame.  I had to do a little massaging to get some clearance and still allow room for the rubber pipe connector.  Once everything was bolted up they are mounted pretty snug and don't flop around or rattle against anything.  In all, they are a pretty decent fitting pipe in my opinion.

Tony

Here are some pics of the pipes on the shee. The gap at the head is about 3/16" and the gap at the frame upright is about 1/16 - 1/8".

You get an idea how close they come to the frame at the pipe connection as well and also how close the carb on the left side is to the head pipe.1c22f358c02760a7f5466982c7426552.jpg4b1a75fb9e721465de439138fc51e056.jpg7740e61d4dd8be53fb481b68831fb79f.jpg2b7c91b107f0a4f18a36787998212cb9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, jayzx10r said:

Thanks for the excellent Pictures!!
Are they as close to the filters as it looks?
I have to run Outerwears and I'm getting tired of buying replacements all the time because they're melted through.
Again -- appreciate the pics!

Buy some stinger heat shields from Cascade, money well spent not having to ever replace filters.

http://www.cascadeinnovations.net/store/store_View.cfm?STORE_AREA_ID=13&store_dept_id=168

Shorter ones will cover the filter area. I run the longer ones on my bikes and it also protects the rear fender. Downside of the longer one is you can see them on the stinger tubes. Here they are on Shearer and T5 stingers, both same length heat shield.

Sounds like a smart idea.  Is it better to run the shorter or longer ones?
Sand use only.  No trails, mud or water.
No airbox, PWK 35's with 6" K&N's.

dcb01b7e57abda3c394b19ee2216bde2.jpgefeb24410f15f3c0e0a5e78ffbd64b25.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2018 at 5:14 PM, coops03shee said:

Guess I should list what's on it so far.  Lonestar +1 stem, axle, rear brake hub, and front and rear wheel hubs.  Added flex bars to the mix, I've never run these before and wanted to give them a try.  I know some will give me shit about my wheel choice and that's fine, I went with Hiper wheels because I like them lol.  I hit up JDS Customs for the under radiator cdi bracket, front mount coolant tank bracket, JL Engineering DC conversion kit and a Kompulsive wiring harness.  All of those products came from JDS and everything is top notch!  Not sure if I will stick with the front mount coolant tank or not, time will tell especially when it comes time to mount a steering stabilizer.  As I mentioned in the OP, I have a Fireball +2 swing arm and carrier and also their +2 +1 EGC front arms.  Eventually it will be fully suspended by fox shocks, floats up front currently and still waiting on a podium in the rear.

Tony

Why do people hate on Hiper's?  I ran them before - sorta heavy but tough.   Love the blue beadlock rings

Why do people hate on Hiper's?  I ran them before - sorta heavy but tough.   Love the blue beadlock rings
People that don't know how to use a torque wrench or tighten in a cross pattern don't like them because they leak and strip threads...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• Like 1