kenny roberts hand cone pipes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird I was Just looking at some LEDs today on a buddy’s 18 DM up here in the Greta white north.

Huge fan of NPP. He is local, not a banshee guy but his snowmobile stuff and kx500 cr500 pipes are legendary.

HPR19 is the tits. I ran an AAen on my zilla , couldn’t afford Jerry

Edited by gusto

Yeah jerry's work is nice but very expensive but usually all the other builders do amazing work they just have some specific pipes made for specific machines,in what they specialize but im not gonna lie jerry price are not outrageous the most expensive quote I got was led he has charging me $ 2300 for hc inframe for my setup and matt from scp wanted $1900 for a pair of hc inframe pipe .no lie kenny gave me the best quote lol alot less and I spoke to him quite  a few times cool guy,very honest and very knowledgeable. 

I believe on PaymentPlans 521 the stamped snipers performed as good or better than the hc LEDs. Might save you a bunch of cash depending on your engine

I believe you’re correct. The Snipers are no joke. They work very well on a wide variety of motors.

Yeah jerry's work is nice but very expensive but usually all the other builders do amazing work they just have some specific pipes made for specific machines,in what they specialize but im not gonna lie jerry price are not outrageous the most expensive quote I got was led he has charging me $ 2300 for hc inframe for my setup and matt from scp wanted $1900 for a pair of hc inframe pipe .no lie kenny gave me the best quote lol alot less and I spoke to him quite  a few times cool guy,very honest and very knowledgeable. 
LED for my 521 are 1700$

Performance wise, Cam told me that I can get some more hp with LED.

So, for me, it's all about the look, I really like the look of hand coned pipes.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

6 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

LED for my 521 are 1700$

Performance wise, Cam told me that I can get some more hp with LED.

So, for me, it's all about the look, I really like the look of hand coned pipes.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Im with you its absolutely beautiful,to me that type of work is a artform in looks and in as a doing the work is aswell a art form to know how to do the trade. Not to get into a pissing contests with anybody or any builder but I do feel a pair of hc pipes will out perform any stamped pipe but dont hold me on that I dont own a set yet,and kenny is giving me a price that I cant say no to him there even custom inframe for my setup and he is very familiar with banshee 's.

3 hours ago, locogato11283 said:

Not all hand coned pipes work. Many of the ones you see now have had several revisions to get them to where they are. The software gets close, but isn’t always right on the money.

Of course I know thats why jerry hall is  on pipe version #19 for his lt500r pipe.  And how much are a pair stamped snipers?