GOT 1500$ TO SPEND

ZIGGYBAM

Whats up ya’ll..

i have a Banshee that id like to do some motor work to..1500$ doesnt include labor..the machine has some engine work already, but i wanna do some more...so what would you guys do with a 1500$ budget to your motors..it has the following engine mods:

Pro Design Cool Head /ported/polished

Pro Lite pistons

Boyesen Rad valve with chrome reed spacers

Pro Flo intake

Full FMF’s

id like to get different jugs, bigger carbs, and maybe a forged crank, but who knows? I just want some ideas...

4 hours ago, ZIGGYBAM said:

Whats up ya’ll..

i have a Banshee that id like to do some motor work to..1500$ doesnt include labor..the machine has some engine work already, but i wanna do some more...so what would you guys do with a 1500$ budget to your motors..it has the following engine mods:

Pro Design Cool Head /ported/polished

Pro Lite pistons

Boyesen Rad valve with chrome reed spacers

Pro Flo intake

Full FMF’s

id like to get different jugs, bigger carbs, and maybe a forged crank, but who knows? I just want some ideas...

You can get a killer port job to your oem cylinders and the mods you listed and still be in your budget.  

save more money,

driveline cylinders, 7mm crank, trenched cases, SLP pipes {lp version for these pipes} (or your pipe of choice), bigger carbs

Shocks

DC converted stator and battery....

that close to new york where in the fuck do you ride at?