Tapatalk test, going to Redline tomorrow

Ducman

Even though I’m an engineer I’m kinda technologically retarded when it comes to I-phones and apps, so this is my test run.

I’m exited to be driving 5 hours up to Redline tomorrow to drop off my banshee. I have a 421 cub. I’ve never had it on a dyno with my current mods, and I’m going to make a few changes while I’m at it. Complete rebuild and a pro mod trans. Probably going to switch to 35mm pwk’s and Redline custom race domes. I have VF-2’s and pro design intakes. I’ll post the dyno results in a few weeks. I looked through the dyno forum and didn’t see any dyno results with cubs and rocket pipes so this should be interesting. I use my shee for all around dune play and hill climbing with an occasional drag race with friends. I kinda wish that I was switching to servals but that’s a little out of my budget, I bought the cubs way back before servals existed.

Anyway, here a test picture of halibut we caught on my dads boat last summer.
64726ccb9f33037f73b8fce772bf0ba0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good move going to RL. Where u driving from?

On 1/12/2018 at 10:52 PM, n2otoofast4u said:

You got a boat? You're in the best area for boating! Shasta, ocean, Tahoe, delta, all within a few hours!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On 1/12/2018 at 10:52 PM, n2otoofast4u said:

You got a boat? You're in the best area for boating! Shasta, ocean, Tahoe, delta, all within a few hours!

My dad has a nice North River fishing boat.  We fish the lakes but most of all we like to fish on the ocean out of Trinidad just north of Eureka.  Hence the halibut picture from last summer.  I used to water ski when I was younger but I mostly just fish now, ski boats and jet skis usually just piss me off.  I think I would probably get road rage from all the dum asses in ski boats these days.

Wow, I was very impressed with Cam.  I learned a ton just listening to him with some other customers ordering up some killer serval set ups.  He is amazing at working within your budget to get the best bang for the buck and steers you towards your particular riding goal rather than selling you stuff that you don’t really need.  Although my future wish list just got a lot bigger after seeing the wall of cylinders, all the goodies, and some sniper pipes.

3 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:

He's a dipshit, but he is good at what he does, and you don't have to worry about him taking off with your parts or money.

For now... But since you jinxed it, it's only a matter of time before cam is snorting lines of Vicodin off Chinese midget titties in the dyno cell, and partying deposits away in gay clubs. Thanks ya fuck!

7 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:

He's a dipshit, but he is good at what he does, and you don't have to worry about him taking off with your parts or money.

I didn’t get any dipshit vibe at all.  I have a true dipshit Banshee builder that’s 6 miles from my house and I choose to drive 6 hours north to a Redline instead. So far I think I’m pretty happy with my choice.  My only complaint would be, holly shit he needs a sign out on the highway at his driveway and on his building.  I drove right past his driveway and had to make a u turn and then going up his driveway I’m wondering who’s private drive I’m going up and will I be able to turn around towing my trailer.  Beautiful country where he lives.  I sure wouldn’t mind living there with 100 acres  of my own to hunt.

59 minutes ago, Ducman said:

I didn’t get any dipshit vibe at all.  I have a true dipshit Banshee builder that’s 6 miles from my house and I choose to drive 6 hours north to a Redline instead. So far I think I’m pretty happy with my choice.  My only complaint would be, holly shit he needs a sign out on the highway at his driveway and on his building.  I drove right past his driveway and had to make a u turn and then going up his driveway I’m wondering who’s private drive I’m going up and will I be able to turn around towing my trailer.  Beautiful country where he lives.  I sure wouldn’t mind living there with 100 acres  of my own to hunt.

Definitely a dipshit. And definitely needs a sign. It could read "Dipshit lives here." More people would know that than Redline.