Lonestar Racing A-Arm issue

BlackandYellowBanshee

Alright, so I measured bolt diameter. Came out to 10mm. Called Lonestar to see if I could get some insight. They said my bolt diameter is correct. They told me that the bushings measure .59 and the sleeve should almost have to press into the bushing. This is not the case for me. The previous owner had a YFZ 450 front end on it before I changed everything back to Banshee materials. Would anyone know if the 450 pivot tube  is different than banshee. If so, Iv found the problem. If anyone knows the banshee measurements for the inner pivot tube (ID and OD), that would also help a lot. I want to verify that the tube measurements are off before I start buying parts to chase the problem.

20 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

Guys are modifying mounts to run YFZ arms. 

Yea, the previous owner had yfz shocks. I’m just not sure what else was yfz parts. When I lawn darted, I broke one a arm and shock, so I replaced everything with banshee parts and now this movement in the arm occurred. I’ll know tomorrow if new collars fix the problem.

• Like 1