Passion Racing Engines.....

dlnoss

what if you just got one of those little plastic bags that are like a belt and but a few beers on ice in there so when your waiting for dad you have a cold one?

Way ahead of ya there, but I prefer the little 250ml premix burbon and coke's.

Just the right size to hit the spot ;)

awwwww shit XT i didnt know you were rolling like that, here i thought youd sip a bud light or sumthin, a few of those and you'll need a rack for your ballbag not fuel....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Jim built me a 390 stroker. I have been racing something since I was 6 years old and have never been on something that fast. He built my motor before the last short track national race and that bike would never stop pulling, it was almost scary how fast that bike is. The way I had him set-up my motor it has so much torque it is a great tt bike, also because you dont always have to be on the pipe to get around the track. Bottom line, you tell Jim what you want and he will build it, no shit. B)

Blue have you tried any other carbs on your bike yet? I  have a set-up close to yours and was thinking of trying some 38mm carbs for the big half mile tracks. I'm happy with my 34 pj's on the short track, but I think I can get alot more top end end with a bigger carb.

no i havnt.....id be interested to hear how it runs, it does seem like theres alot there thats untapped.....

mines going out to him tomorrow...cant freaking wait! havnt riden since september and im going mad :angry:  :( ! too bad its going to be all snow here when i get it together :(  GOING F'N CRAZY!! :blink:

Man I have been racing indoor for the last couple of months I cant wait to get back on the big outdoor tracks. :D

sounds like Passion Racing Engines....needs a finance department.....

Thats no shit, but he would have to be careful because there are some crucks out there. He I am going to have him build me a 12port stroker no questions asked. Its just the money issue, I am going to try my best to get it out to him by the end of the month. Buisness is picking up and money is starting to come a little faster if this fucking weather would warm up. It was 3 degrees today with a -8 wind facter. I be damned if I work outside in that shit. But anyway I have only had my shee for 3 months and have only been able to ride it for 1 month because the wife blew it up. Aint that a bitch? Buy a new bike and can't even ride the damn thing.