Passion Racing Engines.....

dlnoss

hey,

If you dont mind me asking....How much cabbage did it cost ?

i am looking into a stroker myself.... :blink:

nick

it was right about 2300 with the extra parts clutch, impellor, timing plate, carbs.....shipping was 200 of that and i paid action 100 bucks to R&R my motor....tipped jacey and shaun each 50 bucks..for only charging me a hun for the work.....so 2500 out the door......

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now when i think about riding while im sitting at work......i swear i get a chubby, its just a whole new bike......

i hate when that happens, the big girl in the corner looking at you smiling thinking its her... ha haaaaaa. this is by far the best review ive read to date. hell i want to thank passion racing now. later

Wow, 2500. That is more then my hayabusa motor cost. Damn, I hope it is worth it. By the sound of it, it will be though. Post some pics of this beast.

Wow, 2500.  That is more then my hayabusa motor cost.  Damn, I hope it is worth it.  By the sound of it, it will be though.  Post some pics of this beast.

click on the link in my review....price the parts out and you'll see how it breaks down, i thought it was damm fare myself and not the most expensive quote i got either.......

Great review duece. I looked at your pics and have a couple questions.

Why don't you move the coolant bottle to the front? Do you not loose coolant? I always did until I moved it.

Also, I noticed you don't have nerf bars. Do you not run nerfs on the track? Just curious.

I'd also like to see pics of that 12port. Jim, I know you are checking this. Could you either post some pics of it or email them to me @ fixitrod@comcast.net . I'm very curious.

***Edit***

Wouldn't that be great to use a banshee and a pro-rider to whipe the competition out in a gnc mx event. I'd laugh my ass off. These stroker motors due pull like mad.

Great review duece. I looked at your pics and have a couple questions.

Why don't you move the coolant bottle to the front? Do you not loose coolant? I always did until I moved it.

Also, I noticed you don't have nerf bars. Do you not run nerfs on the track? Just curious.

I'd also like to see pics of that 12port. Jim, I know you are checking this. Could you either post some pics of it or email them to me @ fixitrod@comcast.net . I'm very curious.

***Edit***

Wouldn't that be great to use a banshee and a pro-rider to whipe the competition out in a gnc mx event. I'd laugh my ass off. These stroker motors due pull like mad.

ive never leaked a drop knock on wood...i thought about moving the bottle but my bike had been down close to 4 weeks with shipping and the fires up here, maybe later..i just really wanted to save my whole air box also...... and the recovery bottle sits in those nipples so nice.....all our AMA tracks mandate nerfs, i took a nice t-bone to the left side and folded mine up and havnt raced since, so ill have to pick up a new set, i might not even come out this season im so damm busy at work and now i really need to get to know my bike again, and as ty davis so elequently puts it "it's not tomorrows race that counts, it's yesterdays".....

Hey Duece,

Hows this monster on the gas, how many miles do you reckon you can get out of the tank?

I do alot of trail rides and generally need to do around 40-50 km between fuel stops

I am gonna end up doing this regardless just courious as to wether I will be having to strap a gas can to my back or not

No need to ever strap a tank on your back. Find someone who is creative with aluminum and utilize the space behind the front bumper a little better, hook up a fuel pump.

Hey Duece,

Hows this monster on the gas, how many miles do you reckon you can get out of the tank?

I do alot of trail rides and generally need to do around 40-50 km between fuel stops

I am gonna end up doing this regardless just courious as to wether I will be having to strap a gas can to my back or not

mm im not sure XT seems to be about 30 percent more fuel consumption.....dont know miles wise..........for long long ass rides i like the idea raxen had.....or get one of those big ass desert tanks.....that would do it for sure if you make it now on a tank of fuel the extra 2 gallons would for sure get you there

Cheers for the replys guys,

90% of the time I do these rides with my old man anyway, so the wolverine becomes my mobile gas station, only prob with that is the wolv'e isnt the fastest thing in the world and If I cut loose I end up having to wait for a bloddy 1/2 hour for him to arrive with the gas.

I might look in to the bigger tank thing, I thought about a six pack rack but I think I would end up bending it or it bending my frame

Also how are these new domes diffrent, whats the benift/advantage ment to be?

Cheers for the replys guys,

90% of the time I do these rides with my old man anyway, so the wolverine becomes my mobile gas station, only prob with that is the wolv'e isnt the fastest thing in the world and If I cut loose I end up having to wait for a bloddy 1/2 hour for him to arrive with the gas.

I might look in to the bigger tank thing, I thought about a six pack rack but I think I would end up bending it or it bending my frame

Also how are these custom domes diffrent, whats the benift/advantage ment to be?

David at noss was working on a new design dome a few of us have them..maybe he can tell you the diff between them....what if you just got one of those little plastic bags that are like a belt and but a few beers on ice in there so when your waiting for dad you have a cold one?

what if you just got one of those little plastic bags that are like a belt and but a few beers on ice in there so when your waiting for dad you have a cold one?

Way ahead of ya there, but I prefer the little 250ml premix burbon and coke's.

Just the right size to hit the spot ;)