Recommend me a tire

gusto

Gusto... my buddy also ran these tires (canadian company) 

They are super durable to date ( he did a lot of road with them) and they had great traction all around...   the website linked has other options as well  + free shipping within Canada..

http://atvtirescanada.com/traxion-racer-xc-tire-html.html

3 minutes ago, ginger said:

your not going to gain a ton of ground clearance by doing it.  maybe 1/2 an inch.  going with 22's will only gain you a inch of clearance as well. 

An extra inch of ground clearance is huge on a banshee. Figuring stock they are only like 5.3". IIRC going with a solid skid plate you lose clearance. The stock skid plate catches everything. The disc is nice.

Hey you would know this. I’m looking for more ground clearance on my rear end. Considering cutting off the skid plate tabs and going with JDS rotor guards. Have you tried? Would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I run a skid plate. But I ripped out 2 bolts my last race so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Just now, ZillaFreak said:

An extra inch of ground clearance is huge on a banshee. Figuring stock they are only like 5.3". IIRC going with a solid skid plate you lose clearance. The stock skid plate catches everything. The disc is nice.

i have the JDS rotor and sprocket guard, im just saying it doesnt give a ton more clearance then the original one.  it doesnt catch anything though.  unless you are in the coal hills then you can get it wedged in the sprocket guards. 

I ride in woods, tall grass, and dirt hills with the rotor and sproket guards from JDS. I am only running 1 side of the sproket guard. I think he makes a 1 sided sprocket guard now. Should help prevent any chain derailment.