Fox float 3

06YFZ350

11 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

They fit perfectly. Have that setup for 3 seasons.246cbe89d3f91b73abf512a58a26bd6c.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wow, Great looking bike! they shipped today and I messaged them today and got my answer about the guards and they do come with the shocks. I am looking at the fox rear shock and its like $850 I want to get it but I want to buy wheels/tires for my shee first. 

41 minutes ago, 06YFZ350 said:

Wow, Great looking bike! they shipped today and I messaged them today and got my answer about the guards and they do come with the shocks. I am looking at the fox rear shock and its like $850 I want to get it but I want to buy wheels/tires for my shee first. 

That rear shock is worth every penny.

Sorry not trying to jack your thread sir , but since we are on the subject and I am clueless when it comes to suspension.  I am curious if I would benefit from upgrading my suspension from what  I currently have.

I got the works triples with remote rezzies +2+1 with stellar j arms and I am happy with it and I know its a world of difference over stock.  Do they even make Long travel j arm setups?

Sorry not trying to jack your thread sir , but since we are on the subject and I am clueless when it comes to suspension.  I am curious if I would benefit from upgrading my suspension from what  I currently have.
I got the works triples with remote rezzies +2+1 with stellar j arms and I am happy with it and I know its a world of difference over stock.  Do they even make Long travel j arm setups?

Fireball just came out with a brand new J arm long travel kit. Check their Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so i am installing the shocks right now and ran into an issue, It seems the bottom mount on the A arm does not allow the ball to sit into the mount. I guess you have 2 options grind off the shock which I am not gonna do or cut into the A arm. any one have any pictures of a modified stock arm for floats?

Ok guys i broke out the air grinder and a carbide bit, I cut clearance into the bottom flate plate that sits under the shock. I also had to make clearance on the shock mount for the shock to sit without hitting when the suspension is fully unloaded. I test fitted one shock and its good to go. I spray painted the areas with a matching silver so prevent any rust where i cut into the a arms. Will post some pictures when i get done!

9 minutes ago, Keno said:

Looks good. Did you get a pump to adjust the shocks?

yea they came with a pump, right now they are set at 50 psi and they came like that out of the box tomorrow I will learn how to set the sag and adjust the pressure for my weight 240 lbs.