Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

Where have we started drama sir, you kep speaking but scared to BE SPECIFIC WHY? Where are the facts to back up these claims sir? I have ten people responding so thats why stuffs everywhere on the post. Fact is dude sent the motor after he got paid now he creates a new invoice and we have suckers believing the shit. Just sad.

There is no "we". Just you. Fat stacks....runnin your mouth. You don't get to lay low for a few months and think people don't remember who you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It’s this simple post up the proof of what was agreed upon. If in fact you are owed 350 then I feel for you. Everyone saying he got a deal and should wash his hands of 350 is fucked. I’ll tell you what I’m not hurting for money but I’ll gladly take 350 from anyone who wants wash their hands of their hard earned money. Send it my way boys and girls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 887ru said:

If we owed any money why was the motor returned? Never met anybody who sent stuff before final payment.  We have invoices and screenshots of everything. How do we upload ?

It happens all the time. Everyone has their breaking point where they say fuck it and cut their losses.

It happens in every industry on the planet.

It's not an uncommon thing.

8 minutes ago, ride.race.live said:

I will say ive been sent items before anything was actually fully paid.... but at the time I was a repeat high volume customer...

I know of at least one other builder that has sent complete motors out without being paid in full.

Stupid? I'd say so, but some people are trustworthy.

9 minutes ago, trickedcarbine said:

8 pages of he said, she said. Can we just chalk this up to an impatient customer and  agree shipping motors in a cardboard box is nuts? Lol. 

12+ Months for a rebuild Is very patient sir, Not to mention we Sent Redline a Actual Stock Motor And he turned it around During this whole ordeal 👀 Didn't take them 14 Months to build, Dyno Tune & Return a ACTUAL BASKET CASE MOTOR 🤔.

12+ Months for a rebuild Is very patient sir, Not to mention we Sent Redline a Actual Stock Motor And he turned it around During this whole ordeal Didn't take them 14 Months to build, Dyno Tune & Return a ACTUAL BASKET CASE MOTOR .

I thought you said the motor was fine, all you’re looking for is payment for your dyno tune not being done? What am I missing here? Now it’s a basket case motor? 🤥

Just now, Schweet97Z said:

I thought you said the motor was fine, all you’re looking for is payment for your dyno tune not being done? What am I missing here? Now it’s a basket case motor? 🤥emoji848.png

re read his post,  redline got a second motor that was a basket case.  judging by the carbs, trans and cylinders in the one, both were basket cases IMO.