Need some information!

You really are clueless.
That isn't a dyno from a magazine, so all your bullshit about advertising is just that, bullshit.
You have a lot to learn. That is a picture of a Yamaha manifold I ran on my banshee. If you had a clue, you would know about this. I had a motofast manifold and exhaust. The exhaust chokes top end badly and the manifold doesn't allow enough air in. Cascade and trinity are better manifolds that motofast, and the yamaha is better than those. If you want a single exhaust that has too end, go with shearer.

Whatever dude. Not sure why you are getting upset and cussing. You always respond immediately and have been a rude prick since your first response so you obviously take this shit way too seriously. I have tried to keep it friendly because we are talking about fucking fourwheelers here, not life and death issues, but fuck it and fuck you. You are probably a miserable fat fuck with no life. Keep on trollin, drinking Mountain Dew, thinking that your internet research is giving you real experience, and giving bad advice. You can lead a jack ass to water but you cant make him drink it. And if we had this debate in person i GUARANTEE that I would have smacked the fuck out of you about three responses ago. Not because our opinions differ but because you are a disrespectful faggot. You yourself have a lot to learn but i am sure you will keep on trolling and acting like a total jackass. Oh and you never responded about Ricky Matteson's 10 overal GNCC wins on a MF Banshee so i guess you were going to just overlook that important fact. At the end of the day you have no rebuttal for 10 GNCC overalls and that green motor looks like a total piece of shit plus there are two pipes. Get a life and stop lying. You have no actual experience with MF products, admit it. Come find me in Louisville KY if you want to see what i am all about. I am easy to find and i will fuck you up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jesseisonbowman said:

Whatever dude. Not sure why you are getting upset and cussing. You always respond immediately and have been a rude prick since your first response so you obviously take this shit way too seriously. I have tried to keep it friendly because we are talking about fucking fourwheelers here, not life and death issues, but fuck it and fuck you. You are probably a miserable fat fuck with no life. Keep on trollin, drinking Mountain Dew, thinking that your internet research is giving you real experience, and giving bad advice. You can lead a jack ass to water but you cant make him drink it. And if we had this debate in person i GUARANTEE that I would have smacked the fuck out of you about three responses ago. Not because our opinions differ but because you are a disrespectful faggot. You yourself have a lot to learn but i am sure you will keep on trolling and acting like a total jackass. Oh and you never responded about Ricky Matteson's 10 overal GNCC wins on a MF Banshee so i guess you were going to just overlook that important fact. At the end of the day you have no rebuttal for 10 GNCC overalls and that green motor looks like a total piece of shit plus there are two pipes. Get a life and stop lying. You have no actual experience with MF products, admit it. Come find me in Louisville KY if you want to see what i am all about. I am easy to find and i will fuck you up.

When did I cuss, bullshit isn't a cuss word. Only one cussing is you. I think you missed a few fucks in your useless post. Again, you are clueless about banshee. You wouldn't do shit if you saw me. Why would I come find you? How stupid are you? You are the one with the problem, not me.

As for lying, who is lying? Where did I lie? Please find them.

The picture of the engine is about a yamaha manifold, nothing else. If you had a brain, you would have known this because I already told you this, but you lack this vital organ.

I had experience with motofast shit. Pipe is tiny and garbage, manifold lack proper air flow.

As for Ricky's win, do you really think it matter what quad they are on?

HAHAHAHAHHAA!

Zilla got OWNED.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH! !!!! This dude is spot on!