Should I buy banshee

obbb

Alright....
so it could be over heating or developing  an electrical issue once hot... or be something as basic as needing a carb clean from partially clogged jets. 

Thats not a 4 stroke "breaking on you" all the time.. its the same issue you cant fix or figure out. 

Any other bike can and will come up with issues sooner or later...

I just cleaned the carb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what bike do you have right now thats bogging out after 10 mins... did you change anything and then it started doing it... or did it just start doing it out of no where.

Loosing coolant? 

Yamaha wolverine 450

Try building a motor than buy the suspension parts swinger axles, stator, Hinson clutch.. like 3 grand for clutch alone, steering stem, blue label wheels razor tires, shearer in frame pipes, carbs, v4 reeds, fuel valve, etc than get a used frame online.  

You want new crank, new bearings in motor all around. Used engine  case is fine. You can buy good used trans gears online. Get new forks,  new shift shaft new star and idler bushing and clip. Boxes and boxes of goodies piled up to the ceiling. Do a 4 mill serval. 

Try building a motor than buy the suspension parts swinger axles, stator, Hinson clutch.. like 3 grand for clutch alone, steering stem, blue label wheels razor tires, shearer in frame pipes, carbs, v4 reeds, fuel valve, etc than get a used frame online.  
You want new crank, new bearings in motor all around. Used engine  case is fine. You can buy good used trans gears online. Get new forks,  new shift shaft new star and idler bushing and clip. Boxes and boxes of goodies piled up to the ceiling. Do a 4 mill serval. 

No

Some of these guys are crazy
You don’t need to spend 10k on a bike to have fun. I would much rather have a stock Banshee than a banshee with 10,000 put into it, I like going full throttle and not just tapping the gas. But that’s just my opinion, if you wanna go fast, which a stock banshee is still pretty quick, drop 10k on one

Banshees are fun because of the powerband and the low center of gravity compared to the raptor IMO but the yfz has a pretty wide base so it’s all up to your preferences

1 minute ago, coleman said:

You don’t need to spend 10k on a bike to have fun. I would much rather have a stock Banshee than a banshee with 10,000 put into it, I like going full throttle and not just tapping the gas. But that’s just my opinion, if you wanna go fast, which a stock banshee is still pretty quick, drop 10k on one

Banshees are fun because of the powerband and the low center of gravity compared to the raptor IMO but the yfz has a pretty wide base so it’s all up to your preferences

usually someone that spends 10k on a bike is not putting it around just taping on the gas. except for claude.

also that guy above you was trolling im pretty sure, if not his post was a wtf post

usually someone that spends 10k on a bike is not putting it around just taping on the gas. except for claude.
also that guy above you was trolling im pretty sure, if not his post was a wtf post

Yeah but I don’t think anyone should think they will have to drop 10,000 on their first banshee that’s for sure

I wasn't trolling when I said you could spend 10K. Stockish banshees with a few bolt ons are fun for sure. But in a couple years you'll be addicted to how fast these things can actually go. Before you know it, you'll be asking guys about how to do a mean 4 mil and buying all the right chassis parts to keep ridable. It adds up quick is all I meant. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, trickedcarbine said:

I wasn't trolling when I said you could spend 10K. Stockish banshees with a few bolt ons are fun for sure. But in a couple years you'll be addicted to how fast these things can actually go. Before you know it, you'll be asking guys about how to do a mean 4 mil and buying all the right chassis parts to keep ridable. It adds up quick is all I meant.

not you, I meant the guy right above me, salmon man

3 hours ago, coleman said:

A stock banshee is not quick. It also has terrible handling. It is way to narrow and is actually top heavy.

Once you drop some cash into the suspension, making it wider, it is a lot better.

Shit, 10k into a banshee is nothing really. Buying a quad for 2500-3500 (stock). Dropping 2500 (arms, axle, shocks, stem, damper) into suspension, then another 2k (porting, new top end, head, reeds, clutch, trans, and nee parts) into engine parts, it would be a good banshee. That is 8k and it is still a stock size engine with some work. 

• Like 1