Should I buy banshee

obbb

Or you're retarded like me and do the porting yourself (by measuring the port values on a set of cylinders that ran great and copying them) and save yourself a ton of cash.

and also copy the other bikes set up as a baseline and go from there.

Raptors ride really nice and have reverse. 450's go pretty good stock and don't have reverse (Except the Kawasaki 450) Banshee's when properly set up haul ass and leave you with a stupid grin for hours....

Up to you. you buy a banshee and once it gets good pipes and is jetted properly you won't leave it like that. then you go down the 10-12k road.

I have $3500 into my suspension, about to build the 5th engine for it.... I don't want to think about how much money I have into this bike at this point.

30 minutes ago, Toybreaker said:

I have $3500 into my suspension, about to build the 5th engine for it.... I don't want to think about how much money I have into this bike at this point.

And thats where you fucked up! lol... ya should of went big at the very least on your 2nd build LOL.... something like I did.... stock stroke ported motor...  to a 10mil cub (the go to trail build these days)

• Like 1

One more thing to think about is how mechanically inclined you are. Banshees are pretty easy to work on and cheaper to rebuild compared to the raptor. There's a plethora of aftermarket support for them both just one is much easier to work on.
It come down to what you want most out of your ride, if you want to blast around all day and come home tired, raptor all day, but if you want so go for a two hour blast and come home and tell people about it, a banshee is tbe way to go

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ride.race.live said:

And thats where you fucked up! lol... ya should of went big at the very least on your 2nd build LOL.... something like I did.... stock stroke ported motor...  to a 10mil cub (the go to trail build these days)

My 2nd build was a 370 long rod drag engine. 74hp with fmf pipes. 8.96 in the 1/8 mile 

it was a light switch. not fun to ride unless I was at the drag strip or running olds/brawley slide/ the wall....

If I was smart I would have put that engine in the spare LT250R chassis i had with OOF pipes.

this build is a 4mm either serval or Driveline cylinders 

Just now, Toybreaker said:

My 2nd build was a 370 long rod drag engine. 74hp with fmf pipes. 8.96 in the 1/8 mile 

it was a light switch. not fun to ride unless I was at the drag strip or running olds/brawley slide/ the wall....

If I was smart I would have put that engine in the spare LT250R chassis i had with OOF pipes.

this build is a 4mm either serval or Driveline cylinders 

You probably should of went to 10 mil lol