Should I buy banshee

obbb

To be honest I own two out of the three you named ( banshee and the 450 ) and I know for a fact either bike will be great in the conditions you ride im sure the raptor would be great too , I guess which ever deal sounds the best for the condition of the bike . Do you like two stroke or four stroke better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I own two out of the three you named ( banshee and the 450 ) and I know for a fact either bike will be great in the conditions you ride im sure the raptor would be great too , I guess which ever deal sounds the best for the condition of the bike . Do you like two stroke or four stroke better?

I have 4 stroke but I ride it to hard so a 2 I think would suit me

if your just after some bolt on mods... isnt the banshee fastest out of them all   (counting only pipes reeds and maybe even some porting)

By the time you count in pipe and programmer on a raptor... your pretty well at pipes and porting on a banshee...

as for your breaking your 4 stroke all the time??? dont make much sense unless you cant properly maintain it... then if that IS the case the banshee isn't going to do you no good

• Like 1

if your just after some bolt on mods... isnt the banshee fastest out of them all   (counting only pipes reeds and maybe even some porting)

By the time you count in pipe and programmer on a raptor... your pretty well at pipes and porting on a banshee...

as for your breaking your 4 stroke all the time??? dont make much sense unless you cant properly maintain it... then if that IS the case the banshee isn't going to do you no good

No I just ride it to hard and it fucks up

Alright....

so it could be over heating or developing  an electrical issue once hot... or be something as basic as needing a carb clean from partially clogged jets. 

Thats not a 4 stroke "breaking on you" all the time.. its the same issue you cant fix or figure out. 

Any other bike can and will come up with issues sooner or later...

Not trying to be negative or bash you but... owning toys... this will be part of the game... unless you go new and stay with new unmolested toys 

Edited by ride.race.live