My 2018 setup

I wasn't recommending anything either just stating fact from real world testing an experience . Once you get over that 500 cc range 41s are not too big. Will 39s feed it yes but he looks like he's going with the bigger is better build to treat himself so if it was me it would be 41s all the way, then you can never look back and say damn wish I went with the 41s. Either way make sure you ask cam for a throttle cable to open those suckers .

I'm looking forward to hearing your first hand impressions once it's ride able. You've had some fun strong engines in the pass so it will be interesting.

Try a stock length swing arm first. Do not get an extended arm. Also, the engine will vibrate a good bit (compared to 4mil stuff i've rode). Put 4 bushings instead of 2 on the engine mounts (engine case to frame). Have extra hardware to mount nerd bars (i broke a couple bolts). Lock tight/anti seize everything! and hold on :rotflmao:

I didn't think they vibrated too bad, the few I've done the customers didn't care about money so I replaced the bushings in the cases. I also only rode it to tune it and that was it I'm sure riding it every day is a different experience.  You can also balance the set up as much as possible. Weighing internals and keeping them close 

Talked to Cam.

He said money wise, you can't justify LED over Shearer or Snipers, they will make a couple more hp but very pricey. But like me, he said they look bad ass, so i go with LED ;-)

He asked what type of frame im using, type of riding, my weight etc..

Pwk 39mm with a cable. I forgot to ask about 41mm...

On Avgas, should be around 120hp.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

Talked to Cam.

He said money wise, you can't justify LED over Shearer or Snipers, they will make a couple more hp but very pricey. But like me, he said they look bad ass, so i go with LED ;-)

He asked what type of frame im using, type of riding, my weight etc..

Pwk 39mm with a cable. I forgot to ask about 41mm...

On Avgas, should be around 120hp.

That going to be a fun bike. So potential of 120hp. How much do you weigh plus machine weight

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Canadianshee said:

So Roughly 400-450 lbs max, that's going to accelerate. Better start alternating masturbating hands. Your going to need some good grip strength.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

You saying total weight with claude on the banshee is 450lbs max? or saying the banshee without claude is 450lbs?

do you do any other kind of riding besides that dirt road in your videos? srs question

That's what i do 80% of the time and some sand pit. So i told Cam that i do open trail and Sand pit, no tight trail at all.

I will send him a link of my vidéo, he will know what kind of riding i do.