Ideas to bend frame back

Cut the old subframe off and purchase a weld on replacement or weld on tabs/mounts and get a bolt on replacement. Unless there is more bent then we can tell.

I mean, you didn't give us much to go on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should you decide to repair it, heat is required to properly repair it.  This is not a heat treated frame system.  If you try to bend it back cold, you risk over stretching the steel and breaking it.  Even if it does not break, it will be severely weakened if cold worked.  Heat to a low cherry red and reform.  do NOT quench with water, etc.  Reinforcements can be added, if needed.  

• Like 1

I got it on video and it just about killed me already, broke 5 bones and fractured my skull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's rough.

Let's see the video!

Replace that frame if you don't want it to happen again.

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!
  • Like 1

I've fixed more than I can count, if it's really bad I usually cut it clean off put a smaller pipe inside as a sleeve, drill some holes plug weld it and surface weld , grind it and it's  undetectable after paint. As blowit said heat is a must , big cheater bar or pipe and go slow. You need to tear that bitch down get rid of anything bent that will throw your eyes off then get frame level using your bottom rails as a starting point. It really depends on your level of skill and patience . If your doing it yourself a new frame is not a bad idea but if I'm working on a customer bike it's cheaper to have me fix it compared to tearing down and swapping everything .