Need assistance with streamline tee fitting

Banchee

Just find a used yfz450 master. You can get them cheap with a lever and switch. Then get the streamline steel braided line kit that will fit. I have +3+1 LT arms and i dont remember which i bought. Raptor 700 calipers work. And JDS makes nice rotors. Then slap on some Tusk pads. 100% new front brakes ready to win MX races.

I am now tired of dickin' with it. I spoke with a streamline rep and they were more clueless than me. So, I called American star mfg and got a set of their dual brake line off the master. I now have a set of streamline, +2, brake lines for sale, only been mounted once....lol.

I am now tired of dickin' with it. I spoke with a streamline rep and they were more clueless than me. So, I called American star mfg and got a set of their dual brake line off the master. I now have a set of streamline, +2, brake lines for sale, only been mounted once....lol.

Idk what the problem is. You didn't have to bolt down anything like I said earlier. Your doing the same thing with the two brake lines in a sense. Good luck