2008 Yamaha Banshee -- What is it worth?

mgk2031

Hey Guys,
Looking to see what the value of my quad might be worth. I have a mint condition 2008 Yamaha Banshee that was imported. Very clean bike with LOW hours on original motor. Has a couple mods such as full elka suspension, Hiper Tech 3 Beadlocks, A arms, and Vforce reeds.  Bike has a valid Florida title. Any input is appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuCNlhiTCTo

Thanks,

Michael

MGK2031

Edited by mgk2031

Just wanted to add that this bike is super rare in the US. I am the only one with a 2008 in Florida and dont know of any others that have them in the US. I know one gentleman I have spoken with has a 2007 but other than that seem to be impossible to find. This is more of a collectors item than just a normal banshee

Edited by mgk2031

Just wanted to add that this bike is super rare in the US. I am the only one with a 2008 in Florida and dont know of any others that have them in the US. I know one gentleman I have spoken with has a 2007 but other than that seem to be impossible to find. This is more of a collectors item than just a normal banshee

But at the end of the day it's not.

What does your bike have that an 06 doesn't?

Hell even an 02?