New guy suspension build and swing arm help

Bad Notch

I bought the levers in December, too late for a return otherwise I would.  The F3's are a huge step better than the stockers though. Do you know if anyone sells a longer clutch cable for the banshee ? I am still not sure about what I should do with it.

Edited by Bad Notch

The standard clutch cable should work fine. That's what i use on my ASV lever for years. I dont know which level i have though.

If your bars are much higher, i can understand why youd need longer. I'm a short guy, No bar riser here.

Got some man shit done today.  Left side is pretty much done.  I roughly set my camber to 0*.  Setting my toe, I broke the jam nuts loose on the stock extention rods, unscrewed the rods and rescrewed in the new ones to the jam nuts.  The alignmet looks pretty damn close.  What camber and toe settings are you guys running ??  On to the progress pics ...

The stock suspension looks like poo poo compared to the LSR/Elka's.  

14142FEE-FDE4-4630-B518-85B92FE64D7D_zps

I also am using the upgraded YFZ front calipers.  Really enjoying this build.

CE045C66-5608-4B37-B41B-D2E0B7F7A569_zps

So here is the deal with my clutch cable and lever.  With the adjuster screwed all the way in to the loosest setting,  The cable is pulling the clutch in.  Anyone have any ideas on what I should do here ?  I kind of thought about cutting the boot stay down so the silver piece will thread in tighter.  

BF47E768-D8D0-4244-BB2D-39293E5B32F7_zps

Edited by Bad Notch

I didn't know there was an adjustment there.  Thanks for all the help fellas.

Pictures arent working. I assume they mean the nut and screw in the center of the basket. I'm about to make a video of that since so many people on fb have no idea how to set it if they cant use the arrows.

• Like 1

Pictures arent working. I assume they mean the nut and screw in the center of the basket. I'm about to make a video of that since so many people on fb have no idea how to set it if they cant use the arrows.

Awesome brother !  Let me know when you make it, I love watching videos how things are done.  

The pics work on my laptop at home but for some reason they didn't show up on my work computer either today.  I wonder if its a browser issue.

Edited by Bad Notch

• 1 month later...