'06 Banshee Dream Build

jagged155

b1112c7e996699ca3d30d8540c1dd3fd.jpg

Custom Fireball stock length swing arm. Not sure if we are sticking with it. long travel linkage.

2006. *Build in progress* Duncan Racing motor. Roll Design Arms & Swinger. YZF spindle conversion. Elka Stage 5's. Elka Linkage. Coming soon

What was custom about the fireball swingarm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was custom about the fireball swingarm?

Fabricated for MX. Raw finish. Possibly for sale. We have a second arm that may use instead. The Fireball arm is very well made!

2006. *Build in progress* Duncan Racing motor. Roll Design Arms & Swinger. YZF spindle conversion. Elka Stage 5's. Elka Linkage. Coming soon

I like the front hoop support, what is the thickness? Square or round rod?
Did you gusset the lower shock link mount?(can't see)

Can get back to you on a price if I decide to go that direction. Everything is on the opposite coast from me so I'm not exactly sure.

b1112c7e996699ca3d30d8540c1dd3fd.jpg

Custom Fireball stock length swing arm. Not sure if we are sticking with it. long travel linkage.

Did you experience any fitment issues with the swing arm and the Elka linkage?

I know of two other members recently who ran into clearance troubles with the shock and swing arm when using the Elka linkage.
  • Like 1

Did you experience any fitment issues with the swing arm and the Elka linkage?

I know of two other members recently who ran into clearance troubles with the shock and swing arm when using the Elka linkage.

No, not that I know of. We planned on using that linkage and Fireball was sent the specifications.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Watch with the Yfz spindle conversion I looked into on my bike because I have all the parts already. When mocked up without the shocks the upper ball joints do bind towards the end of the travel. I have fireball lts song it might be diff with your arms. 

Exactly. Custom upper A-Arms have to be made