Different motors

CUB:Stock intake and stock head bolt pattern. PV/PowerValves are not an option.

​Cheetah: Mid-Top end power.

Serval: Low-Mid range power.

Wampus: (Cheetah/Serval power) Stock Cylinder appearance.

Super CUB: Bigger than 68mm bore. Stock intake bolt pattern, but different head.

DM, DMX, Scimitar, Cougar and Caracals are bigger and not for askholes. (joke)

CUB:Stock intake and stock head bolt pattern. PV/PowerValves are not an option.

​Cheetah: Mid-Top end power.

Serval: Low-Mid range power.

Wampus: (Cheetah/Serval power) Stock Cylinder appearance.

Super CUB: Bigger than 68mm bore. Stock intake bolt pattern, but different head.

DM, DMX, Scimitar, Cougar and Caracals are bigger and not for askholes. (joke)

I am new to everything and would like to learn more. What would be the best way to do this?

I am new to everything and would like to learn more. What would be the best way to do this?

Even if i already have some knowledge about mechanics and 2 strokes (snomow) it putted hours to read stuff here. Even if you read it once, you will not remeber everything. So take a subject of interest and read a lot about it.

Your first pick is shee engine?? Then make search about ' banshee topend' or 'banshee engine'

but put it that way in google:  banshee topend site:wwws.bansheehq.com

The bold part force google to search in bhq forum. Why?? 'cause google search engine is way better than bhq's one.

Serval for play and cub for drag racing are the two most common. You can search the Dyno section to see what kinda power they make on different strokes, bores and set ups. You can then call a builder to see which would be best for you if you are like me and don't understand how power curves translate to seat of pants.

Or ask on the Facebook hq group. People will probably spoon feed you info there. Hopefully it's correct.