1st time Banshee Owner

I ordered Klotz Supertechniplate, hope I got the right stuff. $45 a gallon

I pay more at the dealer.

45 for that or 1200 when your motor blows because your using walmart recycled oil.

And I hope you have a real ratio cup.

Not this X oz. to 1 gallon BS you've been doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I could just tune it with air screws again Or will this make me change my jets? I'm running 16:1 now with quiksilver and she runs really good. Klotz should be here in a few days and would like to run it alittle rich so I don't blow up. 28:1 sounds good but does anyone else have opinions? I ride hard in 95 degree weather for 8 hrs at a time, so wouldn't more oil be good? Only switching to klotz because of the longer rebuild periods reported. Not sure why people around here hate bean oil, they say it gums up an stuff. Maybe they just can't afford it, but I'm taking your guys word for it.

My girl is down for alittle bit now, somehow I busted a front shock and ramped her into a tree. Wasn't ready for the powerband to send me flying into the air on a jump..

I run Klotz in 2 banshee's, everybody I ride with runs Klotz (8 Banghee's or so), one buddy of mine runs Klotz in his kids' dirt bikes and they got a few bikes. Never any issues with "gumming up" as your being told that Klotz does. One of my banshee's may sit for a month or more and runs fine still. This is all at 40:1 Super Techniplate.

Adding more oil to your pre mix is not how you make it "safer" as your thinking. As stated, stick with a good oil/mix ratio and jet it fat it want piece of mind. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm back with a new report, Banshee was running good, been running klotz. Everything seemed fine until yesterday, when I rev it to almost full throttle it loses power likes it's hitting a rev limiter an sounds like crap.

Think the problem is my left outtake is blowing out alot of air, I have replaced the 0-ring with a new one and it didn't seal up and now it's gotten worse. I sprayed it with soapy water this morning to make sure it wasn't a head gasket and it's not, it is blowing out alot of air at idle.

So my question is, there something causing my expansion chambers to be doing this and how do I fix it? It has brand new Springs and 0-rings. Hopefully you can guys can tell me how to fix this and hopefully it's not electrical causing my bike to lose power at full throttle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk