2 into 1

Should ask how many have used a single carb that commented.

Are you feeling OK? Normally you would just berate someone for not doing a search, instead of promoting discussion on a discussion forum.

And by the way Graydon 2:1 here. It sucked compared a dual carb setup.

Edited by jbooker82

I live in WV and I do only trail riding and have a 2 into 1.  I have a 35mm carb on it. Bored out 30 over and heads are shaved 14 with toomey T5 pipes.

PROS:

We have clay mud up here and first off, cleaning the bike is a plus with this setup. The clay sticks to everything and does not "wash" off. So I like this about it.

My low end is good, but the mid is insane, this works for me because Like stated, I ride muddy ass woods and its nice because I rarely leave 4th gear. If ever. (my top speed is around 80mph on road with current gearing) stock front and -1 on back sprocket.)

if I rejet... It will be easy.

I dont know about (throttle response complaints) I have never had an issue, actually because Im in the woods I have to wip the bike around in tight spots and Iv never had an issue slamming the throttle to spin around in spaces not much wider than the quad even with the -1 rear sprocket.

CONS:

No high end (none) - powerband just drops off like its downshifted almost.

Thats it as far as im concerned.

---------------------------------

So if your making a bike that is for a high top speed.... dont do it. If your trail riding in thick ass woods with hills and very few open fields.. then this is why you would want a 2 into 1.

Thats all I got on it.

Edited by slater