421 cub snagged ring?

Will check locating pin around lunch time, engine was assembled when it arrived to me. V force 4s installed. May have to have oil mix lesson, figured it was pretty simple. I mixed the first tank and gave him a mix cup with instructions written on it. 2feb09011bc518db1252293500bc8834.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by knelson

Pics of fuel won't do any good. Yama lube is dark as hell. One teaspoon in a 5 gallon jug will turn it dark blue.

Well pics may do a little good, definatly not Yama lube, smells like it May have castor oil... when it dries it leaves a little oil residue. Locating pins are intact on both pistons. Guy is not on banshee hq but has been notified by friends who are about this post and he assured me it was mixed 40:1 (others watching) and two other folks used his mix and he said their engines run fine. 67c433c24c04ebfd3c481600ff8f080d.jpgb33bd74e8fa14a31737669eb538ada3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spoke with builder,  wanted full drag port cub and that's what he gave him..a huge exhaust port that does have decreased life...and possibility of not enough lubrication was discussed, talked about fixing and re-plating. Thing is his type of riding doesn't seem to suit the set-up, not placing any blame and is why I am not naming names, I just want to solve the problem, and him to have a reliable ride that will beat his riding buddies! Got some prices, actually Matched my Builders prices, All have gone up a little since I bought my last cub. May just go back with some stock cylinders ;)<- for his friends that are following this, whoever you are

brand new 34pjs cel needle middle clip,165/50,Choke out 4 turns, a/s 1 turn out

Pilot? If he used it in the trails, getting it wound up to high rpm then letting off the throttle a lot for turns and obstacles, they need a fat pilot to keep lubed when off throttle.