My mx/trail 50th anniversary build

• 1 month later...

Bought some brand new pwk 35s the weather has just been shit every time I come up here. Too much snow on the ground. I am going to run the internal crossover with the chariot intake spoke to cam he said it makes a diff on a trail bike as far as throttle response down low. So as soon as the snow disappears we shall see what happens. Sucks trying to build a bike from two states away in your mothers shed.

• Like 1

0419cad766070a08ecb7d43ee8e99c35.jpg99f0d5fb6415afc390ddaff61ac19bc5.jpg66126f4bd08dec613fe56880da03f466.jpg

No mods to the actual bike just front plastic. You have to cut the front plastic where it sits under the tank. The tank fills is that area. Your left with a nose piece the tucks nice behind the tank real easy to take on and off. It's all preference I don't want the big tank but am going to need it so trying to make it look the best I can. I would love to have not cut the plastic and used a yellow tank shroud. But the look grew on me anyway so I'm happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

a96ddc43b92c190b2db6a36ed0353843.jpg

Going to switch the look up a bit I have white rings for the rear rims and yellow rings for the front. Too much yellow in the rear with the plastics on. When I get back up there I'll take some pics see how it looks. The all black is just a little dark against all the other black. Hopefully it looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...