Sniper pipe fitment

Andreb84

Lmaoooo...fuckin assholes i tell ya

Nahhh but in all honesty the pipes look great i woudnt doubt they perform even better...but holy shit ive never had a pipe give me more problems putting them on....iv'e had shears t5s cpis fmfs but by far these where the worst fitment wise...i even bolted my cpis back up for the fuck of it and they fit perfectly its def the pipe5b7755a1a56bbc8cee77d6656e6405c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hummmm.... That suck. Tye, if I ever hade to unbolt the engine to fit pipes, I will a little chat with the maker of those pipe for sure...

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

Not worth it, they are on there now. Instead of struggling in the future I know it takes an extra 10 mins and it's done.

You just need the proper sized orings. And he meant to sand down the oring to gain clearance

Just looking at the pipe i dont think its getting caught on anything rubber...i pushed on the pipe hard enough that anything rubber would have split..i looked at the o rings and there was no damage at all...past where the o rings rest is a metal lip im pretty positive thats where the pipe is stopping....ive read in an older thread that someone had to sand down the inside of the pipe flange and thats probably that metal ring im looking at right now.....i have to do my homework before i start sanding anything on this expensive ass pipe

I had to do the same thing bennet did. Unbolted the entire engine to get mine to fit. No amount of grease or finagling was effective.

Fwiw, T5s fit better than any other pipe I've dealt with.

ISO purple BHQ hat. Sent from the whoops.

This shit is really starting to piss me off..i knicked up my frame trying to put this fucking pipe on i had to stop my self from ripping it off the bike and throwing that shit 100 yards down the street....someone mentioned sanding down my cylinder i dont think i should have to do that to install a pipe

This is how I would describe pretty much all my time in my garage! :) LOL