LT vs ST is it worth it for the LT premium on a Banshee?

barry1me

Check out ishock.com. They have pretty good prices and customer service was quite helpful.

I shock can suck a dick. I bent there lifetime warranty arms.

Guess what arms I'm not running anymore.

They wanted to sell me a LSR arm. Just 1, at there cost. That's all they could do.

That sucks sheerider11! I got a good price on alba long travel arms and elk a shocks from them. Didn't have any issues other than waiting a while to get the a arms.

how long did it take to get everything?  Did they valve and spring it for your specific setup?  

I went with fireball racing LT arms and elka stage 3 shocks(now called legacy). That's around $600-650 for a-arms and $925 for three shocks. I never rode a bike with aftermarket arms and/or suspension so this will do for me. I preferred springs just in case a seal busted and one side collapsed. Plus i saved a good bit of money over fox shocks.

I do plan to keep using Elka. The vendor i used ordered my front shocks wrong. I emailed Elka and left a message via their automated phone system. I was called and emailed back within 30minutes. They sent Fed Ex express to my house and within the 3rd day, my shocks were at Elka in Canada. About 2 weeks later, my shocks were back home built correctly. They shipped them back 2-3 air. My cost was $0.00. Excellent customer service.

I wont comment on how the ride is because im still building my bike. And when i do ride it, i dont have anything but stock to compare to so i wont. Good luck with your choice.

So you bought this?

http://www.ishock.com/i-16072579-alba-atv-i6500-elka-legacy-series-front-and-rear-long-travel-suspension-system.html

Price is $1550 shipped.

JDS Customs (site sponsor) for a-arms is $400 shipped http://www.jdscustoms.com/product/yamaha-banshee-350-adjustable-long-travel-a-arms-21-1990-and-up/

Then ATV Galaxy is $950 shipped on elkas.

Total price is $1350. $200 cheaper.

It ended up being $1425 shipped with brake lines, brake holders.  I could get it all from those guys in one transaction.