Racetech stator , good or crap ?

antd913

I needed a stator back a few months ago. I called and called racetech as well as leaving a couple voicemails and then sent racetech a couple emails and never got any reply. Same story from others. I dont even know if he is in business anymore???

Oh boy....well I placed an order . got a confirmation email saying my order is being processed . But havnt got anything else .no shipping confirmation . But they did take my money .....hope I'm not getting screwed here . I'm going to shoot an email out now . I will post what happens .

I had no problems doing business with Evan at racetech at all. Even tested my flywheel and shipped it back for free. Turned out that in the end I needed more than his 200W unit would supply, but that wasn't his fault at all. That's where the ol ball licker special from sheerider1026 came in and saved the day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wellll ....apparently racetech is in the process of being sold to someone else . so my order has been sitting in limbo for over 2 weeks and I received a message from Evan saying he would ship it . but have received NOTHING not even a confirmation shipping email since .At this point I have paypal involved and a case opened . I hate to bad mouth a business but ....if anyone is thinking of purchasing from racetech beware . just wanted to give you guys a heads up .

• Like 1

No sooner then they ran their first batch a few years ago they were instantly engulfed in supply issues. Lead times were lofty and unknown, and this became the standard. When mine came it wouldn't even fire the bike and it was kind of a cat and mouse game to even get it exchanged. So long RaceTech Electric!

• 1 month later...