Picking up another banshee.

Picking up this banshee next saturday and have some questions.

hS3d1b.jpg

6ebHpN.jpg

XYTR7T.jpg

1Vg3pm.jpg

RMTLgI.jpg

irSvOQ.jpg

Some thing will be doing later on after a week or two.

+2+1 a arms 

+2 axle 

+1 swing arm round house

yfz450 front brakes 

Shocks rebuilt or buy new.

All new powder coating 

bigger carbs

differnt pipes 

other billet parts and lots of cleaning and powdercoating.

Cory wiring harness

Will be trashing Boost bottle.

Front smoothie paddles

skat trak hauler 10 paddles.

Owner states it is a 

Aluminum water,pump gears 
High output coil with the dyno tek cdi box 
Works shocks aftermarket rear axel and bearnings Rentha sprockets and o-ring chain 
Frame blasted Freash oem paint on frame 
Tors delete on carbs with idles screws installed Jetted carb for build 
Vforce 3 reeds with spacer 
Ricky stator advanced +4 
4 mill crank .80 bore on cylinders dune port 
WSM pistons and rings 
Pro design cool head 
Full fmf exhaust.

He says he only has two tanks of gas gone thourgh motor and it dynoed at 90 hp on vp115 but can run 91, Hes gonna get back to me with dome size and proof of compression test later tonight.

Will only be rode at LSOK, hopefully have everything ready to go before the BHQ ride. 

Anyone have some other ideas what to do or have any parts, pm the price and pics thanks! 

Edited by Wadester555

That is what i was thinking, part of reason why im posting this, wondering while im there if i should take off the head and make sure the pistons look new like he said they were and only 2 tanks of fuel, but there wouldnt be any way to check if it is a aftermarket crank with just the head off would their?

That is what i was thinking, part of reason why im posting this, wondering while im there if i should take off the head and make sure the pistons look new like he said they were and only 2 tanks of fuel, but there wouldnt be any way to check if it is a aftermarket crank with just the head off would their?

You can measure the stroke through the spark plug hole with like a pencil, and you can look at the pistons by just pulling the pipes, if you feel the need to.

That is what i was thinking to and i dont really care how much hp it makes so doesnt matter,but the fact hes lying about the hp makes me think the crankshaft will be stock and has more than 2 tanks of fuel ran though it.

If he built it, he's bullshitting about the power, but if it was sold to him like this, then he's prolly regurgitating whatever stupid shit the person sold it to him told him. Defiantly check compression, he might not let you pull the pipes or head to check stroke, or condition of cylinders. There's a thread on here about what to look for when buying a used bike. Find it, read it, live that shit. And of course, if the price is right, might be worth the risk. I'd feel comfortable at about $1500 for this bike. It's got some nice stuff on it. If compression checks out, and everything else looks good, buy it, and rebuild when it blows up.