Mods to make shee faster but fairly cheap

Ronaldkrause

Ive alteady spent 1000 on pipes filters and a coulple outher things. Im just not looking to spend over 1000 in the next couple weeks. Because i want to mill my head ($80) buying the timing playe is about 40 and im doing all the work myself so it should be to much. Im trying to build my banshee up slowly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was my plan too..... I setted a limit to myself... Busted it already....

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

Well, way to fuck up the suspension on your banshee.

I ride sand dunes it has cpi inframe pipes and k and n filters with the outer wairs. Handeling isn't much of a concern now because i ride mostly new but however i do plan on putting yzf450 shocks on the front of my banshee.

I ride sand dunes it has cpi inframe pipes and k and n filters with the outer wairs. Handeling isn't much of a concern now because i ride mostly new but however i do plan on putting yzf450 shocks on the front of my banshee.

Do not do this! I did the research asked the questions to the right people and I was advised DO NOT put the yzf shocks on a banshee. Save your money and buy even entry level Elkas at the least...

Whos locogato?

The owner of this site, shot caller. If he thinks your putting incorrect mods on a banshee he will burn your house down and do donuts on the ashes with his 200hp banshee! :) Edited by Big Mike NY

Whos locogato?

A1 = Fag sauce.  That's my taptalk sig.

The cheapest way I would ever consider doing a front end would be to go with arms from a site sponsor and some Elkas (all 3 legacy series for $999 new).  Even then, I think I'd still wait to buy used.  You can't build a good front end for under $1k. 

If you're paying $80 to mill the head, go ahead and add  another $120 to it and get an aftermarket head and domes.  Chariot, Pro Design, or anyone that Noss Machine makes a head for are all good options.

I disagree with that.  My radiator temps rose when I added my head.  That shows that it is pulling more heat.  It wasn't much, but it was there for sure.  Your bike, your decision.  We do recommend one though.

To find out what A1 is, follow the ink below and go to post #38188 and just start reading.  The discussion goes on for nearly 15 pages and spans 2 weeks.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/156362-bansheehq-official-live-thread/page-2546