What do you want?

2 thoughts,1 that thing is getting ripped off, your gonna spew brakefluid all over your bike on the way to the trailer and then have to drill out those little screws. Would be better to have a barclamp that it could attatch to front and center but lower.

2 what the hell do you need one for. Do you have no sense of direction, or just poor navigation skills? Maybe i'm missing something. Please change my point of view.

Let's not over think this guys... It's simple and cool. I like this ressi mount but I have others that mount to the bars themselves. I have not rolled my shit in MANY years so not to worried about this getting ripped off... Never used a trail map like this but I'm excited to try it. Also I think it may take decent vids. We will see....

Let's not over think this guys... It's simple and cool. I like this ressi mount but I have others that mount to the bars themselves. I have not rolled my shit in MANY years so not to worried about this getting ripped off... Never used a trail map like this but I'm excited to try it. Also I think it may take decent vids. We will see....

Looks cool. I'm convinced. I'll be ordering one from you before the riding season begins. But the handle bar mount looks like a better option to me.

And yes, iPhones take pretty decent video. Download the iMovie app to your computer to edit. Simple.

Looks cool. I'm convinced. I'll be ordering one from you before the riding season begins. But the handle bar mount looks like a better option to me.

And yes, iPhones take pretty decent video. Download the iMovie app to your computer to edit. Simple.

We have a few different mount options you will see on the site.