What do you want?

• 2 weeks later...

That light bar won't cause any issuies lol

Overheating is always a concern. That light bar is blocking the bottom third of the radiator opening. That can't be helping. I'm just giving JDS some customer feedback. I wouldn't buy that set up the way it is. Make the arms a little longer and tilt it forward and I'd be more likely to consider it.

I ran a grille that covers more area than what JD has posted with the light bar, it isn't that big of a deal for the average trail engine or duner. 

Maybe if you are running a massive engine and driving like a bitch and can't tune, you could have heating issues.

Okay, thanks for that info, good to know what other people's experience is on things like this.

Have you seen how many Banshees are out in the desert with big LED bars on them like that?

Well, no. But then there's a lot of Banshee stuff I haven't seen yet. 12 months ago I just barely knew what a Banshee was. Now I own two of them and I'm just trying to figure shit out and get them built up the way I want them. I did a little riding at St.Anthony towards the end of the season last year and I'm looking forward to a lot more this year. I took a short ride out there the other day on the '01 I bought in January. The sand was nice and smooth!

Edited by Time Machine

It will be fine.

You can tilt this forward in the current design and move the light bar away from the shroud if you wish.

Think about the air that will rush underneath the bar and be forced into the radiator

This will not affect your cooling whatsoever.

These fenders however do trap heat a bit.... May add some louvers if I can figure out a way to make it look right

• Like 1