Mull engineering billet impeller and gear

WTF is wrong with you morons.... A Billit impeller new from anyone plus that gear from mull is totally fair for $100.

OP, that is definitely not a mull impeller, but it was a decent Billit none the less.

Didn't say anything was wrong with the price, something wrong with attempting to pass a part off for something that it's not. I mean if I start selling eBay shocks and calling them works shocks I'm sure there would be upset people. These "closed" fin impellers cause cavitation that's why most people just stick with OEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by willaduncan
  • Like 1

Didn't say anything was wrong with the price, something wrong with attempting to pass a part off for something that it's not. I mean if I start selling eBay shocks and calling them works shocks I'm sure there would be upset people. These "closed" fin impellers cause cavitation that's why most people just stick with OEM.

I was referring to the people actually posting the words "rip off". It's a fair price.

Hmmm, I bought it and just got back from the desert....

BLOWIT, Brandon could I get you some more pics? What would you like to see? I definitely wanted a Mull Engineering setup, Heard they worked well.

They do work well but you probably have a chariot on a mull gear

Hmmm, I bought it and just got back from the desert....

BLOWIT, Brandon could I get you some more pics? What would you like to see? I definitely wanted a Mull Engineering setup, Heard they worked well.

All we will need is a picture of where the vanes connect to the shaft. That will be the tell all of if it is a MULL or not. Judging by the shaft color and length of vanes I don't think what he posted is a MULL

I did confirm with someone that emailed us that this is not our Mull impeller product.  I did not post to create any conflict or dispute matter, only to clarify as I figured it might be a situation of the seller not being certain.  This may be a simple oversight.  

I wish both parties the best and I am sure something can be resolved civilly.  

• Like 1