Mull engineering billet impeller and gear

Even Brandon from MULL said this isn't his product... Now I'm beginning to wonder how bad those cylinders that only needed a hone really are and thankful I haven't bought anything if this is how you act....

You have really 2 options;

Option A: accept the return, pay to have the item shipped back and COMPLETELY refund any and all money he paid to you keep on selling your stuff

Or

Option B: let the buyer file a claim, he WILL get all his money back and they won't make him return the part since it was considered a scam and no one else here will buy from you, I will go to all your posts and let other hqers know how you do business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

That's what I asked him, but didn't get a reply. Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable sending the product pack and hoping for my money. And paying for the ride here and back.

I guess PayPal, here I come.

I don't blame you, he owes you the money back, he can pay the fees for his "insurance" just like you did. I don't think this guy meant to sell a chariot impeller off as a mull, I think he bought it from someone here selling it as a mull and now he sold it as he thought it was and got "caught". The correct way to do this is option A and say hey I was told it was a mull my bad

That's what I asked him, but didn't get a reply. Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable sending the product pack and hoping for my money. And paying for the ride here and back.

I guess PayPal, here I come.

But don't worry PayPal is good with this stuff send them the link to here showing communication and sellers lack of trying to fix the problem and proof he sold you the incorrect part, they will give you back 100% of your money and make him pay PayPal back.

I just hope this shows everyone why you NEED to pay the fees unless you know who you're doing business with

This isnt between you and i.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

But it is, you scammed a person on a public forum. A member of a forum that I use regularly, and I don't want to see it happen to anyone else.... So yea this is between you and I and anyone else that feels like interjecting

• Like 1

Sorry he sent money as gift paypal will do nothing ive told him more than once to send it back and i will return the money.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

So you feel that because he sent it as a gift you have the upper hand and can openly fuck him? Noted..... I'm off to trash the rest of your for sale adds..

YOU'RE A FUCKING CROOK

• Like 3