Mull engineering billet impeller and gear

Thanks for the feedback. Pm'd itsasheething asking to return, even offered to pay shipping back, once I got my money. He replied back that he would issue a refund less what he paid for shipping. So I guess I'm out shipping both ways. Bummer.

fuck that. Why are you added out both ways? He has a bunch of parts for sale now, stupid move on his end.

It's my experience with paypal that because this is a situation of the seller sending a product that was not advertised they will make him eat the return shipping as well. On return stuff do to an items condition it is going to be the buyer that eats the return shipping fees. In this case being that he essentially did a bait and switch they will require that he pays that return shipping charge!

4fc19d31ed79cb45ff37ac7c034d27ec.jpg again i sold the item as i bought it. Im not going to refund and then wait for my item to return. Not happening now send he can send it back and after its inspected i will refund. Im not taking the risk of lossing money plus my part. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Any fucking "return" works like that come the fuck on now.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

He shouldn't have to return it. If your scamming ass sold him what you advertised there would be no issue. NOW, you are on the hook for any cost related to the transaction, INCLUDING the return shipping.