First real port job

Zillaguy

pretty cool how the dime sticks. magic tricks FTW

if you dont mind my .02 im not sure those boyesens will be all that affective since theyre nearly paralell with the wall, atleast thats how they appear in the photo. heres what i believe will happen, if you had a hallway with a room at the end, and 2 open doorways near the end of the hall which connect to the big room and big fan pulling extremely fast moving air through the hall. in laymen terms i think the air will simply pass right by the doors as if they werent there. this is just what i believe will happen so dont take it the wrong way. these boyesens seem to be half decent http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183954-4mil-complete-top-end-drag-ported-stock-cylinders-domes-pistons/page-1

It's really hard to see in the picture but the inside of the intake is ground out almost like a tunnel up to the mouth of the boost port. Almost a tear drop shape before the mouth of the port

Looks good buddy, I I would like to see the boost ports rite to the intake floor .nice job tho, if u have any ? Hit me up

Sleeper are you meaning the boost port starting right at the floor pretty flush to the radius? I was thinking that too, that it would act like a scoop when the air passes across/through it.. i was afraid to break through the bottom. I already had to weld up the outside around the boost ports near the rear mounting studs so i could open them up as far as i did.