The Mcdank build

Interesting lightbar there, i hope you at least notch the tubing lol.

You would have been better off with the cottonbranch case saver, those dont offer nearly as much protection and are more difficult to use with bigger sprockets.

Hurry up and return that while its still new and everything and buy a cottonbranch.

(601)532-6484 was his number not sure if it still is. He was on fb too cotton branch firearms.

Pretty sure he's not making case savers anymore.

Drill a few holes in the bottom of your case by chain.   Water will not pool there and seep is way past the stator gasket on long rides.  To remove stickers you use Keen paint stripper in a spray can.  let it soak and they will fall off.  you can shin your plastics back up with wd40 and mildly abrasive steel wool.  Then use brake fluid for a shin up and it will soak into the plastics.  

been doing that for 26 years........

Edited by Oldskool83

Why does he need new plastic because it has stickers on it?  $10 on chemical will remove all those stickers and shin thing up nice?  

And go ride in the mud and slop and see where your water lays on the case...lays right by the stator and stay there.  A 1/4" -1/2" hole helps nothing stay and collect there.  

Get off your high horses on here.  Looks like the guy is trying the best with that he has.

Edited by Oldskool83

This site burns me out. Everything has to be a cocky response, never a help a guy out.

I have an on going two year build thread I'm finishing up. I haven't had any problems. If you don't let the trolls get under your skin, there's really good info.
  • Like 2