Chrome or black wheels? Whats a popular wheel/tire combo?

LOL, I never claimed to MX. Come on girls, try harder.

You're right, you didn't.

However you boldly stated that no one on the HQ has ever ran MX.

For someone who gets his panties in a bunch when he is certain that someone is lying, it sure seems like a double standard when you make statements like yours when you and others know that isn't the truth.

What I've seen from pictures of DDQ racing or launching is the furthest extent I plan on taking my MX abilities on a quad. I need to clarify that I do not plan on going to a pro level, or to really start competing at this point. I want a perfect suspension system for the track I have behind my house. The information that I'm gathering from DDQ and other guys here is great for the extreme I want to take it to. As far as the swing arm length, this is going to be quite the experiment for a 10mil super serval on 110. I'm going to roll with JL engineering, a stock length one first. Like DDQ said to me, Its going to have to be the shortest arm I can to handle that motor while I can still take it on the track to have fun with. It will be trial and error until I find one that's just right.

You're going to mx a 10 super serval? I'm 6'4 230 and ride my 421 serval on the track. With a +4 it's a handful. Not saying you can't do a 105+ HP bike on a stock length but it might be interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm going to mx a 10mil super serval. I'm 5'11 220lbs, so it will be interesting for sure. You MX with a +4 swinger?! Don't you nose dive with that thing?

You're definitely going to want the best possible suspension setup you can afford to attempt to match your motor output.